• Minnesota resident
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree at a two or four year institution with an emphasis in swine production or related field
• Applicant must be entering either his/her freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year of college
• Individuals can only receive one Minnesota Pork Industry Scholarship during his/her post-secondary tenure
Qualified Applicants Must Submit:
• Completed scholarship application form
• Letter indicating his/her intentions for future involvement in pork production / agricultural industry
• 750 word or less essay on a current or future pork industry challenge and his/her proposed solutions for the issue
• Two letters of recommendation
• Professional resume
The deadline for these scholarship applications is May 15th, 2021!
For more information or questions contact Jill Resler, chief operating officer with the Minnesota Pork Board at (507) 345-8814 or email@example.com.